Qatar Charity is an International non-governmental charitable organization founded in Qatar in 1992 under the provisions of the law that governs the establishment of charitable associations and private institutions of the State of Qatar. QC has presence in 63 countries out of which 31 country offices. QC work in 8 development sectors and 7 humanitarian sectors.
Please note: Only Ethiopian citizens are eligible for this position**
The Programs Manager is responsible for managing overall programs and projects, ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet generally recognized Program Management standards along with QC’s policies and procedures. Defining objectives for programs in accordance with the strategic objectives of QC, planning programs from start to finish, taking into account deadlines and processes, as well as developing and approving budgets for operations.
· Defining objectives for the programs in accordance with the strategic objectives of QC office.
· Planning programs from start to finish, taking into account deadlines and budget, in coordination with the financial manager.
· Supervising the development and follow-up of all programs and their status.
· Suggesting evaluation strategies to monitor performance and identify ways and methods of improvement.
· Supervise specific project coordinators to provide feedback and solve complex problems.
· Working on discovering different ways to enhance the efficiency and productivity of procedures and employee.
· Apply the principles of quality, risk and management of available resources.
· Follow up on the reports prepared by the coordinators to determine the percentage of achieving the goals.
· Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies of the office and Qatar Charity HQ.
· Communicate with the office manager and submit detailed reports periodically.
· Monitoring the state of programs and projects.
· Ensure Quality control for the finished projects.
. Any other task may the nature of the work require.
· Only Ethiopian nationals will be accepted.
· Arabic language Proficiency is mandatory- writing, speaking, reading-, English Language proficiency is secondary.
·Master degree in project management or relevant field required.
· A minimum 5-8 years of experience in project management in Ethiopia required.
· Proficiency and experience using MS Excel and MS projects.
· Ability to work collaboratively with partners and vendors.
· PMP or PRINCE2 certificate is preferable.
. Previous experience working on programs implemented in conflict zones
How to apply:
To apply: please send your C.V to [email protected],** Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.