Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83390977
GIZ – EU support to Sustainable Land Management Program (SLMP), would like to invite all interested bidders/consulting firms who are eligible to participate in this open tender, are herewith requested to submit their proposals to provide the consultancy service on “EU support to Sustainable Land Management Program (SLMP), Project end-line (final) evaluation.”
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria, can request the detailed tender documents via an email address [email protected]
Tasks to be performed by the consultant:
The contractor is responsible for providing the following services:
§ project proposal, implementation agreement and implementation support mission reports
§ annual work plans/operational plans
§ data provided by the project, project progress and technical reports
§ project implementation manual
§ Community Based Participatory Watershed Development and SLMP Result Based Monitoring, Evaluation guidelines
2.2 Prepare the methodology, work and budget plan to be used for endline evaluation and get them approved
2.3 Prepare and present inception report
2.4 Take representative and relevant samples from 11 project districts and collect data
2.5 Evaluate the intervention logic/the theory of change of the project
2.6 Evaluate the implementation arrangement/approach of the project
2.7 Examine the performance of the project on each result and the respective indicator based on the five standard evaluation criteria (relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and impact)
2.8 Evaluate the improvement of livelihoods, food security and economic well-being of direct beneficiaries
2.9 Assess the collaboration among project implementing partners and the capacities built (at district level) because of the project
2.10 Find out lessons and recommendations for a follow-up phase and/or documentation
2.11 Analyse the data and produce the first draft report
2.12 Present the findings to relevant stakeholders
2.13 Include comments, produce and submit the final evaluation report in hard and soft copy.
How to apply:
· All bids must be submitted only through the email address [email protected] at or before 4:30 PM (GMT+3) on Friday, 22nd of October 2021.
· All bids must include technical and financial offers. Technical and financial Bids/proposals shall be separate/submit in different documents (technical offer shall not include any price information).
· The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract. Financial offer shall be as per the bid sheet template of GIZ and signed and stamped by the bidder.
· Offers shall be as per the issued tender document.
· If any further questions in connection with the tender, it shall be communicated only through [email protected]
· In any clarification request, the tender Reference No. 83390977 shall be stated in the subject line of the email.
· The technical offer should include the approach taken by the consulting firm and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
· GIZ reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.