World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As Chief of Party CIFF Water4Life Project, Ethiopia, you will provide overall leadership for the project; be accountable to WV and the donor/CIFF/ for all project deliverables; and assume technical and management responsibility for all project personnel. You will be the primary liaison for the project with the donor, relevant government ministries and implementing partners, technical agencies and other stakeholders, ensuring alignment and harmonization with other programming where appropriate.
- Experience as Chief of Party or Deputy Chief of Party or Project Director
- Experience on water supply system planning and implementation, water Policy and WASH Governance matters. WASH program management, contract administration and construction management.
- Qualification required: M.Sc /B.Sc Degree in Water Resource Management Engineering, Water Supply Engineering, Water Policy and other related fields.
- A minimum of 10 years on WASH programs leadership experience in an international NGO or similar organization.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- Committed to World Vision core values
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 15 OCT 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.